Saturday, August 19, 2006

Un-stuck me

I'm stuck. My life sux. I don't know why I turn up in a forest on a sunny Saturday. Young, beautiful and vibrant girl like me should be dating, shopping and enjoying life RIGHT NOW. But I'm not. I'm stuck here ranting to you. Pity your ears.

My dad is in the hospital right now. He is admitted due to over-dehydration. He has been vomiting for the last couple of days. Not sure if it's food poisoning or allergies. I want to go visit him. But I'm stuck HERE. In this god-forsaken forest. Arrrrggghhh...

I am damn sleepy now. My boss should have installed Astro in here. Please remember to remind me to raise up this request during the upcoming staff forum.

Read all blogs. Read their archives too. Still got so much time to waste. I won't be able to go home until 4PM.

I'm stuck. *HELP*

Lucky they provide free lunch today. Yummy! And food makes me happy. :)