Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's been a very tough week for me...

Tears are streaming down my cheeks like waterfall right now. This is by far the most difficult entry in my life.

My dad has not been well this year. He has been in and out of the hospital for a couple times already in the last few months. For various illnesses and afflictions such as vomiting, dehydration and nose bleeds.

And on last Friday, dad was admitted to the hospital again. This time it was a severe case of nose bleeding. The ENT specialist took some tissue out from his nose for lab analysis and testing. But little did we know that such act could actually cause him to bleed out one big bowl of blood from his nasal cavities.

He has been officially diagnosed to have a tumour growing inside his nose. But we are not sure if it's a benign or malignant growth as yet. Because the lab result won't be back until the coming week.

My dad's speech has slurred recently. To a point where we couldn't make out what he's trying to tell us sometimes. I feel so helpless to see my dad's health diminishing right in front of my eyes every second. Life is indeed very fragile and delicate.

We've been informed by the doctor to be mentally prepared for the worst to come. My heart is bleeding for the pain my dad is suffering. I just wish that I could swap my place with him.

I regret those moments I'd argued with him. I wish I was a better daughter...

Ed note: To all my blogger friends out there, I'm sorry that my flamers have 'pollute' your posts with childish comments regarding me in your blog. If you happen to come across any, please kindly delete it. Thanks.